11.27.2007

BANGS!


I did it! I cut Bella bangs! After months and months A N D months of debating and contemplation, I did it! I thought about how Jade and Megan said that she would look like Dora the Explorer...but I think the Dora look is kinda cute on my 2 year old darling daughter ( that is what my mom always said...."no, my darling daughter....wake up my darling daughter...you get the point:) Now that you all see my skills, I don't want everyone calling me for haircuts! ( Aub and Carrie can WARN you all about the hair cutting!)


I just had to post this picture! Rinny is awesome! She came and stayed with us this weekend so Tim and I could go Black Friday Shopping! Bella was so sick and all she wanted was Rin! Tim and I ran to the store one night and came home to this! Bella was O U T! She loves Merinn, I love Merinn! She is so BEautiFul and so good with kids!

10 comments:

The Bucks said...

I don't think that she looks like Dora. You better watch out, she's going to be a heartbreaker. What a doll! That's great that you had someone to watch the kids for you.

Carrie said...

Actually, I am impressed. . .maybe it's the picture? If Bella only knew what she was getting into when you pulled out those scissors(ha ha) good thing she's only 2(: By the time she's in high school you'll have it mastered and her and her bestest friends won't have to go through what we did(: HE hE!
I totally got your comment on mine- Jed even got it! (: Now, that's sad. I love Rinny! Oh, I figured out the cutest jewlery. . .so now I'm just waiting for Tim to come take a test or something!(; Holy long comment, SORRY! u-buh-bye now

Adam and Aubrey said...

It looks like you've been practicing your bang cutting skills. What about the rest of the head? I'm coming over so I can get some bangs. Seriously. Bella looks so cute. I'll have to buy her something with Dora on it so she can see herself. . .jk. She doesn't look like Dora! Merinn is so cute. Don't you feel old? I do. She used to be so little and goofy and now she's so gorgeous. thanks for the comments on my blog, and I don't even get where you messed up? Did you? I'm dumb remember, and everything you say makes sense to me. Okay, next year it's you and me shopping. But we have to try and shop for other people and not just ourselves. . .ya right! Not likely!

Anonymous said...

WOW your little girl is so beautiful. Way to go on the bangs and she doesn't look like Dora she is way cuter!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Okay, If you didn't say that was Merinn I never would've known. I think the last time I saw her she was Amelia's age. She's so grown up!!!! I like the bangs though. You did great. SHe's such a cutie!!!

Amy said...

Oh, my gosh. I am in love! Bella is so freakin" CUTE!! Seriously, if she shows up missing one day, check my house first, because I might have to steal her.

As for Rinny, I think I might just steal her too. How lucky you guys are to have a first class babysitter at the ready. I need her to get acquainted with Riley so I can beg her help too.

Chelsee Joy said...

Hey I love the bangs! You've got skills! So we are having a haircut dilema right now too. AJ wants to cut Jackson's hair so bad he says he is starting to look like Joe Dirt...which he doesn't.(Much worse than Dora) Anyway I'm not ready for that...it means he is a for real big boy and I don't want to do it yet. So we'll see what happens. I can't believe that's Merinn...Whoa she looks like Jade.
Cute babies! We're all so blessed
chels

timothyp said...

Brynne:
Holy crap, the bangs look great! Almost as good as yours in the last post...anyway, when are you going to update this thing? I need some new material to comment on. Really, if your going to be the Blog-King you need to be on this thing night and day, post, post, post, update, update...that's how it needs to be done. Oh...if only I had a Blog that I could update everyday...then I could be Blog-King. Uh...I gotta go...people are probably wondering what the crap I am reambling about...and frankly so am I!
Love,
Timo

timothyp said...

I just wanted to make a retraction for the last comment i posted. The word "reambling" should have appeared as "rambling". Sorry if you were confused...i realize that this probably ruined the whole bit for you.
love,
Timo

Cass said...

I am glad you checked out my blog and could appreciate my lovely song. Besides I have been linking to yours from Carrie's for ages. Your girl is so stinking cute! I love the bangs.