OK. So we were the Flintstones this year. I realize that Bam-Bam wasn't a Flintstone...but I had no clue how to make Brig Dino. & yes these costumes ARE homemade. I know. I know you would've never known. hahaha
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Brynne, This is Laura White Benson. You probably don't remember me, but Megan told me you had a blog. You guys are so cute. Your kids are adorable! I just wanted to say Hi. My blog is brooksandlaura.blogspot.com
WOW. That's it. I'm hiring you for all Halloween's for the rest of my life! What a hottie Tim is! Seriously, that orange looks marvelous on him! He should wear that dress to church! I didn't know you were so incredible at homemade halloweens! dang you for being so crafty. Bella and Brig are adorable, where in the world did you find everything for their costumes? And Wilma is HOT!
I am so impressed with your costume making abilities. I think the best part of Halloween is making the costumes. I hope you guys didn't get too cold in your prehistoric getup.
Brynne- So good to hear from you. Your family is so cute. Your kids are so grown up. I've only seen Bella once and that was at Tori's baby shower. Crazy. Yes we are in Vegas still. We really like it. When will Tim be done with school? Is he still doing Construction Management? DO you already know your plans for when he is finished? I'm excited that you started blogging. It's so fun. Jenn
Hey Brynne and Tim You guys are so cute! I love the flinstones costumes. That is awesome about Megan. tell her congrats! We loved seeing you guys this summer, hopefully we see you again soon. Love ya-Tori
7 comments:
Hi Brynne, This is Laura White Benson. You probably don't remember me, but Megan told me you had a blog. You guys are so cute. Your kids are adorable! I just wanted to say Hi. My blog is brooksandlaura.blogspot.com
WOW. That's it. I'm hiring you for all Halloween's for the rest of my life! What a hottie Tim is! Seriously, that orange looks marvelous on him! He should wear that dress to church! I didn't know you were so incredible at homemade halloweens! dang you for being so crafty. Bella and Brig are adorable, where in the world did you find everything for their costumes? And Wilma is HOT!
I am so impressed with your costume making abilities. I think the best part of Halloween is making the costumes. I hope you guys didn't get too cold in your prehistoric getup.
Brynne!
YOu have a gorgeous little family..I'm so glad we are all starting these..now I just have to figure it out. Hope all is well
Chels
Brooks is going to law school. It is fun up here and we really like it. What are you guys up to? Are you in Logan?
Brynne-
So good to hear from you. Your family is so cute. Your kids are so grown up. I've only seen Bella once and that was at Tori's baby shower. Crazy. Yes we are in Vegas still. We really like it. When will Tim be done with school? Is he still doing Construction Management? DO you already know your plans for when he is finished? I'm excited that you started blogging. It's so fun.
Jenn
Hey Brynne and Tim
You guys are so cute! I love the flinstones costumes. That is awesome about Megan. tell her congrats! We loved seeing you guys this summer, hopefully we see you again soon. Love ya-Tori
Post a Comment