11.04.2007

We are the Israelsens

After many, many requests for me to blog...I have decided, it would be in the best interest of all you blogging maniacs if I gave in and started the official Israelsen blog!
So here we are. We are the Israelsen Family. Tim is doing it all. He goes to school full time and works full time! Wow, I know! I get to stay home with my two ADORABLE kids. Bella is our 2 year old and Brigham is our 9 month old!
Now that I have blogged...I expect comments! (especially from all you at becky's party, that recommended that I do this...and you mom!)

4 comments:

The Bucks said...

I am so excited that you joined the blogging community! I was just looking at Aubrey's new blog when I got the news. Your kids are so cute. Maybe the next one will look like you, because Bella and Brigham look like Tim. I expect comments on my blog too. I'm excited that my list of blogging friends is growing. It makes me look popular, even though I'm not.

Adam and Aubrey said...

Like you start blogging and you didn't even say anything to me at church! snub! I'm glad to see your getting into technology. I hope you master it because it's kicking my trash. don't you dare get all fancy pants on me. and just so you know, I can't wait to get pregnant with you again! keep me posted on megan's belly, I need to know what's in it (genderly speaking)!

beck said...

Well, I'll comment! I'm so excited to keep tabs with you guys through your blog, it will be fun! I like your costumes, you guys are a cute little family! Have fun in blogland...

Amy said...

what?? A man who works FULL TIME? I can't believe it!! I don't believe it!! Seriously, I love that you are blogging now. I'm so glad! You are such a cute mom and a cute family and I am so happy to hear more about you online.