I am looking for a preschool for Bella! Does anyone know of any in cache valley? preferably the logan/providence/hyde park/north logan area?
5 days ago
I am looking for a preschool for Bella! Does anyone know of any in cache valley? preferably the logan/providence/hyde park/north logan area?
Posted by Brynne at 12:33 PM
3 comments:
i know a good one in millville that addy is going to now. email me if you want more info. millville might be out of your preferred area.
Call Kathy @ home and ask her about Bishop Coxs wife :)
A really cute mom in my neighborhood in Millville does one called Busy Bugs. From what I hear, it's fabulous. It would take less than 10 minutes to get there from your area. Maybe it's the same one mentioned above. She is registering now for fall, according to the sign in her yard! You can email me at skjones13@hotmail.com if you want more info.
Post a Comment