1.23.2010

brigs beeday


Briggy turned 3! I can't believe it, but i can! He seems older than 3 at times and younger than 3 at times of great distress...like when he can't have an apple before bed?! We had his bday party and it was a blast! so much in fact brig fell asleep amongst all the partying and celebration even before he had opened any presents! I asked him what kind of party he wanted and he chose halloween! it was so fun to decorate and so easy too come up with decorations! However, i keep wondering if all the work is worth it. My friend said something like "go all out to celebrate life." and i agree with that. but after 2 days of prep, i was done with bday party stuff. now though it doesn't seem that bad. i don't know. Some people dressed up and i thought that was awesome. Look for my sister in law with the mustache! funny! i am still laughing when i see that picture! we painted faces, and my kids loved that so much, we had to do it again the next day too! i love my brig! he is the funniest 3 year old i know. he loves dinosaurs and teasing eva. He loves wearing 2 different shoes everyday because he thinks it's funny! he is so sweet to me and tells me i'm wonderful and beautiful! and tells his dad he is a stinky dad. he is the bomb and i love this kid!

4 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I am loving your costume. Maybe you should dye your hair?! I'd totally help you. ha ha! So when we came over, Kona was scared of Brig with his facepaint. ha ha! My scaredy little kid. So funny. Looks so fun! And you might as well do a big fat party, he only has a birthday once a year!

sarefamily said...

ur a great momma... looks like a great party. I can't believe your kids are getting so old. It's crazy!!! What a great party theme brig thought of, what kid wouldn't love an extra halloween!! And, either my computer is retarded, or the white words are super hard to read on your page, maybe black??? but like I said, my computer is often retarded, maybe I'm the only one who can't see it.... luv ya!

Jensens said...

What a cute party idea. You are a great mommy. Happy Birthday Brig!

beck said...

looks like FUN! I love the party theme, what a clever kid. You guys are all too cute.