Today while we were outside my dad noticed that there was a Hobo spider. He thought it was eating a moth. I asked what the yellow thing was and he thought it was a leaf. and then he looked closer and it was Yellow Catface spider. I almost died. actually I almost puked. It made me so sick that there are spiders THIS big at my house. Luckily my Dad did see them and saved the day by killing them with my mop. I seriously was so scared. I think he was a little too. (don't tell him) (dad if you are reading this, just pretend i didn't say that, I knew you were brave:) Anyway, They were huge and we were all disgusted and I called tim to tell him. he wasn't too impressed. Deep down I think it's because he wasn't the one to save the day! You know how guys are. anyway here are some awesome pictures that my awesome (not) camera took.
By the way for all of you that don't know what eeya is. I have been told by my mother in law that it means like yikes in navajo. My kids say it all the time when they are scared or whatever. and by the way for all of you that don't know PART 2-Tim is navajo...not hispanic that is why my kids pick up navajo words now and then:)
3 comments:
Eeya is right! I would have been freakin out. Thank goodness for Bones! I wish he woulda been here when there was a big ole spider on my headboard...but I guess I'm glad Joey was around, though, since I made him kill it!
dude...! how was he not freaked out that they might run down the mop onto his head!? (goosebumps and shivers) totally freaked out.
So was there a hobo and a catface??Sick.
Post a Comment