8.23.2010

weekend fun

my sister megan-She looks so pretty! She is having a Boy this January!
Me and my hus!
my family! Megan Jade Bo Merinn Me and our Mom
our attempt for a family picture. nice try.
and the bride!

Not much to say. Just good pictures! My family was all together this weekend for my stepsisters wedding. Here's some pics!

5 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love when Brig smiles for pictures. He's so handsome. You girls are gorgeous. I love your hair. Who did it all? And yay for love.

Adam and Aubrey said...

ps, has Tim been working out? He looks like he's lost some weight.

Carrie said...

Gorgeous! I miss your family. You all look awesome and you should frame that picture of you and Tim.

sarefamily said...

so beautiful... as always!!! I can't believe how much megan looks like your mom these days!! I miss all you guys!

Lori said...

You have such a beautiful family. It looks like everyones doing well. Take Care