3 days ago
6.29.2010
my Heroes!
So, I've (i know i know like everyone : ) taken to photography! my Best, Aubrey suggested we take a class taught by the fabulous Brooke Snow. We went through the basics and then the advanced class she teaches and have totally gotten hooked on photography! i see why everyone is doing it! So here are my heroes, Tim's Grandparents. They are the most recent of the pictures i've taken. Isn't his grandma so pretty? I love them so much and am so grateful for them in mine and my kids' lives!!!
Posted by Brynne at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
um, hi. I love them. Bravo.
daaaang girl. your good. i wanna get into photography, but darin won't buy me a camera. i'm jelous of you. how'd you talk tim into buying you something that expensive? by the way the hat the grandpa is wearing, totally makes the shot. gives it a classy feel. well done.
sad.. i thought i was your hero! cute cute pictures!
welcome to the photography world, it's a blast!
I want you to take ours for reals! They are awesome!
Post a Comment